To: Town Board Members
From: John Olson, Town Administrator
Date: December 2, 2016
Please take time to read this week’s Friday Memo- -a general recap of the week and upcoming news. As always, should you like more information, I ask that you call the office, e-mail or stop in. Thanks for your continued support.
- Ken & Dianne Trausch, 1609 Polk Ave., have applied for variances to allow a screened porch to be added over their existing deck and all within the building footprint. This will be considered at next Tuesday’s Plan Commission.
- The Plan Commission will also be considering the variance application by Anthony Haish, 1433 North Shore Park Lane, to add a 2nd story bedroom to their home.
- The new Fire Truck arrived at the main station on Town Hall Rd. last Monday.
- Property Tax bills should be in the mail within the next few days.
- Dixie was at the county offices this morning completing the recount on the Presidential Election.
- All Assessed Values for the Town are available online at accurateassessor.com.
- The Highway Shop is a “free drop-off site” for Waste Oil that is used for heating purposes. We are currently in low supply.
- Enjoy your weekend!
Meetings next week: Administrative, Monday at 4:00pm
Police & Water Safety, Monday at 4:30pm
Park & Tourism, Tuesday at 5:30pm
Plan Commission, Tuesday at 7:00pm
Public Works, Wednesday at 1:15pm
Lake Committee, Wednesday at 7:00pm
Fire & Rescue, Thursday at 7:00pm