To: Town Board Members
From: John Olson, Town Administrator
Date: November 25, 2015
Please take time to read this week’s Friday Memo- -a general recap of the week and upcoming news. As always, should you like more information, I ask that you call the office, e-mail or stop in. Thanks for your continued support.
- At the last board meeting, you voted to continue working with USGS for another year of lake sampling and monitoring for 2016. The Town’s share of the program’s cost is $15,450.
- The Committee of the Whole will meet on December 7th next month. The Park & Police Committees will not meet in December.
- Peter Berrini will be present at next Wednesday’s Lake Committee to give another update on the watershed project.
- The Park Contractor’s Contract was again renewed with Steve Shoff for another year – 2016.
- You recently voted to award the proposed 3 year contract for building inspections services to Professional Building Inspection – Joe Mesler beginning January 1. All legal revisions have been approved for the contract.
- The Park Building Committee was appointed at the October Board Meeting. Watch for notices of upcoming public meetings for planning purposes.
- All Assessed Values for the Town are available online at accurateassessor.com.
- The Highway Shop is a “free drop-off site” for Waste Oil that is used for heating purposes. We are currently in low supply.
- Town Hall will be closed Thursday & Friday for the Thanksgiving Holiday. The Elks Complimentary Thanksgiving Dinner “for those less fortunate, lonely, or in need. No one will be turned away.” The meal is being served on Thanksgiving Day in Community Park from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Enjoy your weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!
Meetings next week: Plan Commission, Tuesday at 7:00pm
Public Works, Wednesday at 1:15pm
Lake Committee, Wednesday at 7:00pm
Fire & Rescue, Thursday at 7:00pm